"The mind in the universe" - 20 September 1980
- Is thought a material process?
- Is it possible to have a mind that is really completely empty of all the things that thought has put together?
- Only the insight into the nature of reaction ends psychological reaction.
- There is absolute stillness and in that stillness, or from that stillness, there is a movement which is everlastingly new.
- Can the silent movement of order affect my daily life when I have deep inward psychological order?
- Freedom is not a reaction.
- There is the universal mind, and the human mind can be of that when there is freedom.
Chapter 0Duración: 51min