Is your voice holding you back?
If you speak to people on the phone, in person, at meetings or even in front of an audience, the sound of your voice is as important as what you say. Now, from a foremost speech pathologist and communications consultant, this program will show you:
- Which vocal aspects constitute powerful speech...and how to develop them.
- Methods for relaxing your voice and keeping it fresh through long speaking sessions.
- How to project your voice more clearly in front of an audience.
- How to modify the pitch of your voice for greater authority.
- Breath support for resonance and articulation.
Using real-life speaking situations to demonstrate vocal characteristics, this step-by-step program will help you develop a richer, sharper, more resonant voice -- to make a powerful impression in all phases of your life.
c1sA The Power Of Your VoiceDuración: 24min
c1sB The Power Of Your VoiceDuración: 24min